We have more than 5 years experience in steel frame and modular buildings. Every year we expand in Lithuania and abroad with a particular focus on the development of our professional skills. We increase our production facilities according to the growing market, employ experts in new areas, implement innovations and quality control systems. Experience, qualified staff and production base allows us to design and manufacture high quality products that meet European standards.
Our advantages are:
- large production capacity;
- flexible approach;
- reliable partners, supplying us with certified products;
- an extensive experience in cooperation with foreign partners;
- products meeting European standards;
- container frames are welded so the modules are robust and durable;
- frames are made of 3-4 mm sheet steel with a choice between standard or non standard units;
- we will respond to your request about production and supply within 48 hours;
- our products can be delivered throughout Europe;
- we perform the installation and dismantling services, including upgrading and repair work.
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION POLICY
While working in the manufacturing sector, we are responsible not only for what we produce, but also for the impact on our surroundings – environment. That is why we set goals to protect the environment we all live in, which aims:
- To reduce air pollution, with the introduction of new, cleaner technologies.
- Protect the environment by reducing waste and emissions.
- Rationally use raw materials and energy.
- Control use of raw materials and its impact on the environment.
- Carefully sort and deliver for recycling all possible production and non-production waste.
- Monitor and evaluate current impact on the environment and keep it as low as possible.
- When choosing a supplier, give priority to suppliers who have established environmental protection policy.
- When working with contractors and subcontractors require them to act according to our environmental protection policy.